Pages

Fighter Ban in the UFC for "Just Some Dumb Bulls**t"

Jayson "Mayhem" Miller Vs D.C. Dollaway
Miller not only lost his battle against Dollaway, he also got "fired" in the UFC.
UFC President Dana White cuts Miller off from the UFC, not because he lost the fight, but because of  "just some dumb bulls**t" that happened before the fight. Which White thought was not worth elaborating.


Update: Miller Explained The Incedent and Saying That He's Done Fighting For Now

Miller explained that it was between him and Burt Watson, right before his entrance in the octagon.
"It was my mask," Miller said. "Burt suddenly started yelling about my mask. I had a gas mask for the troops underneath my paper bag, and Burt started telling me right as I'm walking out for the fight. I'm trying to get focused instead of arguing about a paper bag. 
Maybe it was my fault for, I don't know, I thought we had an understanding once I start walking out to the cage that now I'm working, but obviously we're not on a playing field of mutual respect. 
"I wish I would have heard about it before so it would be easier to deal with. But here I am walking to the cage, and suddenly I started getting yelled at. I'm like ‘what, I'm trying to focus here.' Things don't always go the way you want. That's life and you have to deal with it." 
As for his retirement this what he said.
 "I don't have the need to super-impress one person in particular and make them happy," Miller said. "I can focus on making myself happy. I don't have the pressures of a commissioner chasing me around with a piss cup. 
I don't have the pressures of everybody verbally abusing me for everyone one of my missteps via social media. I feel like a weight is lifted. 
"Every fighter gives the same answer when they say they're retired. Pretty much every fighter says ‘I'm retired until I need money.' I'm a pretty smart dude, I have other avenues open to me."
(Transcribed by MMA Fighting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis